4.12.2011

kellan

other than being obsessed with buying a new camera, things in my neck of the woods have been relatively quiet and stress free the past few days. After a week of big A being sick with strep and and ear infection, was finally feeling back to normal and we ventured out for a little girl time on Sunday. She missed most of school last week, and I think she was just happy to get out of the house and into the fresh air and warm sun. I also spent time with Kellan...who was less than amused that his mom and I were trying to get him into all sorts of little baby poses (you know, the ones where they are propped up on their elbows). He was perfectly content wrapped up in his blankets

and baring it all to feel the hot sun coming through the window.


now, back to that camera. any nikon users want to weigh in on what camera body they shoot with? I'm looking at the D700, D300s or the D7000...


Sweet Shot Day

14 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos! Love the B&W shots.
    Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photos! I adore the one of the precious baby all wrapped up in his blanket.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great shots - I really love the first one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Goodness...I wanna snuggle that sweet babe! Beautiful shots.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sweet and precious! i love the newborn scrunched up look!

    Tamar - linking through Community Global

    ReplyDelete
  6. Incredible!!!!! Love your work. Great captures...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad A is feeling better and back to her old self! And the baby is so cute! Can't wait to for my niece to finally arrive so I can take some pictures of her too :) As for the camera, you already know what I think!

    ReplyDelete
  8. She looks SO grown up. Oh my heart. I can't even take it. WOW! Kaish had that sickness a couple of weeks ago. Like a terrible cough and general achiness. It was the worst it lasted 4 days.

    In regards to the camera...go as big as you can.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy to hear someone is feeling better. Some fresh air and sun I'm sure felt so good! Beautiful, she is. And adorable baby shots! :) Here from communal global!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the first shot, and the sassiness in the second :) Love seeing the peach fuzz on the baby!!! I miss that!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your daughter's gorgeous! I'm glad that she's feeling better. :)

    Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog. My husband actually gave me a D90 for Christmas and I've been shooting with that ever since. LOVE it to bits! Definitely no getting a new camera anytime soon, but I would LOVE to get more lenses. =)

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOL about being obsessed.... if it's not a new camera, it's another lens...right?

    So sorry to hear that you were sick. That totally stinks..... I hope you are feeling much better now and back to yourself.

    Love those first two shots.....OH MY is she a beauty!

    xoxo,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such beautiful shots; love the black and white. I have a Nikon D200, which I've used for 5 years and LOVE, but if I could go out right now and upgrade I would get the D700. Yep.

    ReplyDelete