12.22.2010

time to breathe...

cookies are baked, presents are wrapped, plans are made....all i have to do is sit back and relax until the fesitivities begin. that means I have time to myself to do.whatever.it.is.i.want.

and, last week after little C's dance class, she was in a little bit of an ornery mood and i wanted to take her pictures. her outfit is handpicked by her, and is pursposely converted to black & white because it is a lovely mix of retina-burning hot pinks, red, blues and a random bright yellow.


{singing}



wishing you all a beautiful holiday season!





the long road

5 comments:

  1. haha...I agree. Blk and white covers a multitude of sins. Sweet captures.

    Wishing you a very special Christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That singing picture is awesome. I love the glasses

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are great. i love them both!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a little ham!! Aren't you lucky that you can sit back and relax :) I'm just about done, but not quite!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh I love them!!!! HA!!!!

    Merry Christmas to you too!
    Jill
    http://fnaphotography.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete